Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the unexpierenced one.

and yes welcome to our amazing karaoke machine.
I am Tanya and pretty much have no music playing expierence what so ever. I did have a tinsy bit of music playing a while ago. I had this real cool, top of the line guitar and I was set to learn a whole bunch of songs and propbably make some of my own. Unfortunaly my brother had sold the guitar and I was out of luck. Now I had asked for a fender acoustic guitar on christmas but my parents do want to get me one. They assume that I want to get into the music bussiness and not go to college, do drugs have a billion babies etc. Its just a poor excuse of not wanting to spend money on something I really like and enjoy. So I am set to get a job and raise money to get the fender I desperatley need. Other than that I find myself looking at the history of music, I absolutley love learning every single detail of every single band member, their music, their families, their childhoods etc.. It's kind of an obssesion. I love knowing everything there needs to be known from the day they were born and till the day they die. Lately I have been looking into Kurt Cobain and his band Nirvana. I am overly obsessed with Kurt Cobain and know every single thing there needs to be known about him. I have read 3 books about him and almost every online biography about him. He is a very interesting man and knowing the fact that he no longer exists is upseting. I have considered becoming a music Journalist, Just having a job where all you do is learn and inform the milllions of people about the music you love sounds pretty awesome and I hope it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment